Saturday, January 14, 2012

Skip Stitch Blade

I am super excited to report Little Bit and I indulged in a purchase.  We ordered a Skip Stitch Blade.  This blade replaces the blade on your rotary cutter.  It will cut little holes evenly spaced in your fabric.  These holes can later be used to crochet borders into.  We are both really excited to use it.  We tried it on a small swatch of flannel and it came out really cute.  We need to practice a bit to get our stitches even when working them through fabric, but I see great potential.  My goal is to make some cute blankets for a friend who is having a baby soon.  We will keep you posted.

2 comments:

  1. Oh yes! That is an awesome tool! I know you'll have fun with it and I can't wait to see your finished products.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad to know it's fun. We will keep you posted on projects.

    ReplyDelete