Little Bit after a busy day of swimming was a bit worn out last night. She hadn't found any new yarns to catch her eye in the stash. No new projects to motivate her. She sat around most of the night just enjoying everyone's company. She must of gotten a second wind though because next thing I knew she started crocheting a scarf with yarn our Fearless Leader gave her. She says the scarf will always remind her of our mentor when she wears it and plus the sparkle in the yarn really grabbed her. GO Little Bit, get your stitches on....pictures to follow.
Fearless Leader is so missing Ruk and Little Bit, plus the cute tagalongs (Connor and Ashley) who aren't so into strings and sticks, and who didn't attend Knit Night as a routine. When we land somewhere, I'll let you know exactly where we are. Plus, Librarian listened to my request to skype! It's not the same but will be fun. I look forward to seeing the new scarf, Little Bit!
ReplyDelete