Friday, August 6, 2010

Loss of a loved one

Last night at knitting night we were definitely feeling the loss of our great leader. Those of us who have been regular were so sad to hear the news. Although we are extremely happy for our dear friend it is still very lonely without her. We did have a bunch of newbies last night. Three really nice women have joined the knitting circle and I worked with them all night. Our crochet queen was surrounded by crocheting newbies..... A busy night for us all. We miss you already Fearless Leader but are all really happy for you.....

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for spreading your talents and sharing your sweet demeanor, Ruk. I know you and I, along with Crochet Queen and Little Bit are part of His master plan. Can you imagine our world if more people knit and crocheted instead of bickered? Can you imagine a nearly green world filled with hand made gifts? Etsy here we come! Hug Little Bit for me too!

    ReplyDelete